5 October 2016

October Alphabet


A is from Aura, cause it's nice to see your name written down.
Book I just finished: How to be Parisian wherever You are . Exceeded my expectations from the very first chapter with this piece of advice: "Always be ...: when standing in line at the bakery on a Sunday morning, buying champagne in the middle of the night or even picking the kids up from school". Fill in the blanks.
Cooking with Cristian recipes from Jamila,  like zucchini tart and stuffed potatoes.
Dreaming about a trip to Marocco.

Easy- the latest series I watched on Netflix.
Fashionista crush: Camelia Craciunescu Huls  via TheCoveteur. I love everything about her style so much that I got into Instagram to follow her. And she is from Romania!!!
Game I play with the boys: "The Last Straw: Success is in the balance". I have been waiting for 8 years to play this, since I bought it when I was pregnant with Cristian. Also it reminds me of  Marocco game I played with my grandpa when I was Cristian's age.
Home decoration plan: buy some nice apartment plants to cheer up the long winter to come.

Inspired by 30 Days of Genius with Chase Jarvis
Joke I laugh even now, thinking about it: a very angry Tudor is threatening Cristian to tell on him once dad comes home. Since he is out of town for 10 days, a very calm Cristian is quick to answer: "Don't worry Tud, you will forget all about this (by the time dad is back home)".
Keen to start planning for the Halloween kids party.
Learning how to live without sugar, 4 days and counting. Maybe this time I will master this, cause it got to the point I couldn't control my addiction.

Music: excited about the Depeche Mode countdown. I am so ready for another album, hoping this is the surpise.
Netflix fix: "Chelsea" when I want something short and fun.
Obsessing over latest Zadig&Voltaire bag collection.
Purse I would love to wear this month: this tricolor bag .


Quote on my mind: "If you can't love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?" Ru Paul. From the outside one would think I am good at this, however, on the inside, I feel I have a lot more to learn about love.
Reading a wonderful series on parenting in different countries: Motherhood around the World from A Cup of Joe.
Series I have been long waiting far: "The Fall, Season 3". And it's not only because of Jamie Dornan, which I consider putting first on my list. Ashton beware, you have competition!
Treasure the last warm and sunny days of the year.
Using the internet to find answers when it comes to homework so I can help Cristian deal with it better. Here is a good article.

Video I can't stop watching: Pentatonix & Dolly Parton: Jolene. Music aside, they are all so beautifully different.
Wanting some time of my own...
Xanthic like leaves in the fall (xanthic means yellowish, cause words that start with x are hard to find).
Yearning to squeeze some creative juice out of this busy and bored soul.
Zen from getting 8 hour sleep most nights.

What's on your mind this month? How are you having fun this fall?

P.S. this is the first in a monthly series I plan to keep me on the creative track

No comments:

Post a Comment