18 August 2016

Nailed it - wedding shades


What I like most about summer is the feeling that time is on my side, because of the long days, good weather and more time spent outside. And I like my bright nails too, in all the beautiful colors. Or darker colors. Most of the times, when I do my mani myself at home, I choose whatever I feel like that moment. For special occasions there is a line of thinking. Can you believe that? Of course you do.


These 2 shades were picked for weddings: the delightful pink went with a mostly black dress and the gray was for a powder pink dress. I especially like the gray because it is metallic with the perfect touch of glitter, not too much, so you can make it everyday appropriate too. So, wedding shades, there you have it! I am sure it was everything you missed in life. I don't know about you but I have been missing my "Nailed it" posts. Girl just wanna have fun!

A mani a day keeps the doctor away!

P.S. the complete Nailed it collection

No comments:

Post a Comment