12 August 2016

Arges Riverside Park


Sometimes most of the great things in my life come together: an extended weekend, my 2 boys, my hometown, the house I grew up in, my family and a new park. All these spiced up with the untainted  joy of life only kids can have. Luckily it is contagious, so much that at some point, while watching my kids play with the water, I found myself praying out of gratitude for those moments of peaceful bliss.

This time our little adventure started in the new park in Pitesti, on the riverside of Arges river. Cri and Tud were very excited to ride the tandem tricycle we rented. Tud was screaming about how awesome the ride was. We had to come back again for another 1 hour ride where Tud got the courage to ride, too.







Second visit to the park we had some extra fun with the little water fountains. I invited the boys to go an get wet. They were shy about it first but in the end, even I couldn't stay on the side and joined them. I continued to walk barefoot until we left the park. I can't even remember the last time I did that but I definitely need to this more often.













A park a day keeps the doctor away!

P.S. more outdoors fun with the boys

No comments:

Post a Comment