21 April 2016

Kids' cooking class


It's that time of the year where school is about the school of life and not just school. This is why Cristian was the first to wake up this week, singing and dancing before we took him to school. Today his class went to a cooking class for kids, right outside Bucharest. I didn't plan to go with Cristian but he asked me to, "just in case" he said. I complied because he wanted me to, not because I really wanted to go. That was until we got there. One can only feel privileged to be around so many happy kids. And I have my son to thank for allowing me to be part of it all. I know this will change over time and I enjoy every minute of it, while I still can.

The kids cooked pizza, sang, and played until the pizzas came out of the oven. I got to eat the dessert because Cristian didn't like the baked apple.


















A joy a day keeps the doctor away!

P.S. when we met the dinosaurs and our little adventure at Poenari Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment