12 March 2016

My favorite bags


I collect bags and I love bags. Lovable bags are hard to find, but I do work for this everyday. I'm not kidding. Fixations like this are serious, not to be joked about. You see I don' t smoke and I don't do illegal things, now that Netflix was made available in Romania. So bags are my vice, my hobby. Yes, I googled it and collecting anything is a hobby. Oh joy, oh happiness! At 35 I finally have an answer to the hobby question. And I don't expect this hobby to change anytime soon.

Here below are the bags I had a long-distance love affair with in the past year:
 
Loewe Puzzle Bag, also above, can be worn 5 ways. Amazing!

Coach Jewels Mini Chain Crossbody in Floral Print Leather


Gerard Darel Le Ota Toscano



Anya Hindmarch Ebury Maxi Looking-Up Eyes Messenger Bag


Lancel Charlie bag


Zadig et Voltaire XS Sunny Pollock Bag


Valentino Black with Turquoise Studs Rockstud Saddle Bag with Embroidered Strap

This last one really broke my heart, and, truth is, all the bags in the Valentino Resort 2016  are outstanding.

What is your favorite?

A bag a day keeps the doctor away!

P.S. sometimes I name my bags, for creative reasons only: Furry, Blanky, Teddy or Zippy, Pinky, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment