25 January 2016

Weekend with a view



This past weekend was complicated. There are some things I would love to complain about but what for? I stay the course and share the best part, the one that we will remember years from now. Just like Cristian remembers our little adventure with the rope-way 2 years ago. This time, same place we found enough untouched snow right around the corner.






This is the snowy version of  "Tareee" with both Cristian and Tudor rolling down in snow







I am the last person to take a selfie, but since it was just the 3 of us and I was so happy around the boys, I really needed the proof I was there. For me and for eternity:






In the end both Cristian and Tudor ended up covered in snow and I ended up covered in smiles. Just the way I like it. 

A snow a day keeps the doctor away!

P.S. weekend preview with Winnie and our visit to Cantacuzino Castle is next

No comments:

Post a Comment