13 January 2016

Now and then - on top of the hill



This place, right behind the house in Curtea de Arges has become my favorite place. It takes 3 minutes to get on top and right there, I feel I am on top of the world. I leave my worries behind and just enjoy the kids running around. We went there 3 weeks apart in December. First time it still looked like spring, but after Christmas, the little snow we had was enough for the kids to play with. And for Cristian to eat, eventually. He seemed quite fascinated with eating snow for the first time. I thought it was something interesting to do as well, but not really appropriate, so I put on the mummy act and stopped him at some point. But really, it was fun, all of it.





















A walk a day keeps the doctor away!

P.S. another little adventure at Corbii de Piatra and summer at Samizegetusa Regia

No comments:

Post a Comment