After seeing the 'Black or White' video of Michael Jackson for the first time, Cristian concludes:
- Michael, you are the craziest (man) on the planet. Crazy in the head ( ro: cel mai nebun dupa planeta, nebun cu capul)
Speaking about his crush: S is more beautiful than gold.
When I see her I punch myself in my mind because my eyes are stuck on her (ro :imi dau un pumn in gand pentu pentru ca mi se opresc ochii la ea)
When I tell her to put his jacket on the hanger:
- My mind is kind of bored with this habit ( ro: mi se cam plictiseste mintea cu obiceiul asta)
When I ask him how much is 9 +6 he replies:
- I don't care!
He initially thought that a herd is a group of cherries because of the Romanian similarity between the words herd- cireada and cherry - cireasa.
In Romania, when we make a toast, we say good luck so Cristian thinks about it and says:
- It's sort of like you give your luck to the person you clink glasses with and that person gives you his luck.
The one from last night, my favorite right now:
Cristian and I are brushing our teeth when he sees my blush brush:
- Mom, can I try this?
- Yes, you can , I said especially since there was no blush on it.
- It's that stuff ...you put it on and in case you are tired or sad people think you are happy.
A smile a day keeps the doctor away!
P.S.other funny conversations: the patient and the scientist , the little sir