23 November 2015

School excursions to Pietrosani


I can see the love on both sides of the lens in the picture above. Tudor took it. I was really happy to spend one day with him in a trip, his first one with his kindergarten class. By chance, Cristian went to the same place last spring and I accompanied him as well. The destination was Pietrosani, not too far from my home city. Cristian turned wooden spoons into traditional dolls and Tudor had a chocolate decoration activity. There was a lot of outdoors fun too. Both of them experienced the zip-line for the first time which they found pretty exciting. I just enjoyed being around them.

With Cristian, this spring of 2015













With Tudor, the fall of 2015

















A trip a day keeps the doctor away!

P.S. more outdoors fun with kids

No comments:

Post a Comment