2 September 2015

Coincidence


Before reaching the metro station last night I was explaining to Cristian, over the phone, why I had to work late: “I am working with people who live in a country where it’s daytime now”.

After the metro ride, on my walk home, I hear a kid right behind me suddenly telling his mom: “Mom, in some other countries it’s day time now”. I could not believe the coincidence. 

It made me think about the things we cannot grasp in this world. Like little coincidences that feel surreal. There is something going on that we are only acknowledging in exceptional circumstances. Maybe it’s energy, maybe it’s love, maybe it’s the butterfly effect… I really don’t know. What goes around, comes around.  That I know for sure.

A self-reflection a day keeps the doctor away!

No comments:

Post a Comment