17 February 2015

Valentine's 2015


How should I feel when Cristian draws love notes and goes to a movie with a girl in his class? The obvious answer is old. I should feel old if I could get around to believing this. Instead it feels surreal. My big boy is growing wings and I couldn't be more happier.

My little love joys fade in the light of Cristian's "romance". Still here is what I enjoyed lately: a sign of spring on my kitchen counter gifted with love by A and C; a custom Ted coffee cup.



Friday afternoon, I paid a visit to the most beautiful book store. The card I found there was the most appropriate love message I could give to both my Valentine and I on V day:


" Love may contain trace elements of bitterness, disappointment, jealousy and madness." Especially if it's more than 10 years old. But it's still love...



No comments:

Post a Comment