31 January 2015

The summer of '14, at Sarmizegetusa Regia



There are some days that I would like to remain tatooded  on my mind. Some dear memories I would like to hold on to forever. But since we build on those every day, I prefer to save the pictures here and come back to them whenever I feel like enjoying those happy times again. This short trip to Sarmizegetusa Regia was made during our stay at Arsenal Park.














I'd highly recommend this as starting point for young children like our boys to explore the beauties of our wonderful country, Romania. The access to the site is by car and the walk though the woods is so easy and pleasant. On our way there I read them about the history behind this and the boys loved this entire experience.

A trip a day keeps the doctor away!

P.S. at Arsenal Park and all the other one-day trips we made from there

No comments:

Post a Comment