1 January 2015

My 3 words for 2015


Festina lente

2014 felt like a marathon most days. There is a school mom that I know from a distance and I noticed that even though they are running late, they are far from running. She walks so patiently and elegantly. Time is a gift and I need to enjoy every minute of it and take off some of the pressure I've been feeling this past year. There is no way I can slow down, but I need to choose a friendlier pace.
Like Alain de Botton is saying in his School of Life series, I have to  bring perspective to my needlessly intense and preciously brief life.

Flirt

I don't like the woman/wife I've become this past year. I cannot find excuses in the ways I would like my husband to change because, truth is, I can't expect "the world" to change for me. I have to change for the world and for my marriage. I want to be the kind of wife I would like to wake up with if I were a man: inviting, warm and playful.

Flourish

I will be turning 35 next summer. Beauty is not to be taken for granted after a certain age. I want to take more good care of me: body and soul. I would like to age gracefully and now's the time to start working on this. 20 years from now I picture myself with a nice smile on my face that comes with the confidence I did everything I could to "preserve" myself and the happiness I enjoyed every day of this beautiful life.

Enjoy the gift of time and everything 2015 has to offer!

P.S. if you don't know what this is about check my initial post from 2013 and also the one for 2014.
       Also Chris Brogan's 3 words and Mitch Joel's 3 words

No comments:

Post a Comment