8 April 2015

A place of my own


Hi, I'm Aura. "I'm a child, I'm a mother, I'm a sinner, I'm a saint, I do not feel ashamed" and above all I'm me. ASL: 34, F, Bucharest. I am married with children: 2 boys aged 6 and 3, I have a dog and a cat and a job in an IT company. I'm the "girl next door", 10 years after you last saw her.


When I was a little girl, I kept a personal journal and enjoyed laying my soul on the paper a lot. Especially in those days when my heart was aching, teenage style. These days I keep an on-line journal, and having reached maturity, I feel more ready to embrace life and joy. And share my good moments or the bed ones that turned good.


While this started as an escape from my overwhelming motherhood, I write about my kids too. And I also write about my desires, my struggles, my fashion inspiration, the things that really bring me joy and things that inspire me. My guilty pleasure is sharing my manicure styles, so you'll see a lot of my hands here too.


When I started this, more than 2 years ago, having a 1 year old and a 4 year old left me with little to no time for myself. At night, when the house was silent, I discovered days went by without having 2 minutes for myself. I realized back then that, for the sake of me and my family, this needed to change. And this is how I started my own place, my blog.


I'd love to hear more about you through comments here or directly at joyacoustics at gmail dot com. And if you want to learn more about me here are a few things to get you started:

My dream for this blog
My favorite dress and some style tips
How I have fun with my boys indoors and outdoors
My travels
Why I am the "queen of my castle" or a princess
4 things I want to teach my kids
My organizing adventures
My favorite band and my favorite movie

My 3 words for 2015

Sometimes everyday life gets in the way of happy life. I’m very passionate about things I love. So I just want to “pay it forward” - spread the joy and share my good moments with you. A little something to turn to when in need of feeling good. Life is a work of art- you have to be passionate about it and enjoy the outcome EVERYDAY.

Virginia Wolf said that "every woman needs a place where they can dream, write and create".

Welcome to my place!

P.S. this is my 500th post and this is why I considered it was high time I introduced myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment