23 October 2014

My bucket list


When you're not thinking about saving the world or any other grand gestures, what are the silly little things you dream about doing in this lifetime?

Here is my current list:
  • a place to read by the window and a nice view to go with it. I temporarily had one at Arsenal Park overlooking the woods and I enjoyed it a lot (the picture above was taken there). This is something I've been dreaming about for a long time now;
  • a hot air balloon short trip;
  • see the fireworks on New Year's Eve in Sidney, or wherever the biggest fireworks show is;
  • a high quality bag (to be read designer's bag, but I didn't want it to sound as snobbish as it is);
  • a tandem sky gliding adventure ( I already had the tandem parachute experience and it was some of the best 5 minutes of my life);
  • watch New York City Ballet performing live.
A dream a day keeps the doctor away!

P.S. the nicest compliment from Cristian and 5 tips to feel better every day

No comments:

Post a Comment