8 September 2014

The veil of the century


Some call it the true wedding of the century. I don't care about whose wedding was more important. From what I've seen in the pictures released to the press Angelina's and Bred's wedding was exquisite. And I, a simple woman  resisting my mom when it comes to wearing a veil at my own wedding, I believe Angelina's veil is the most beautiful and most original veil I have ever seen. Trully the veil of the century for me. (My mother won, I let her won, and I wore a veil at my wedding, since it was my one and only chance of wearing it and I ended up also liking it).

Jolie's dress was an expression of her kids' creativity: Luigi Massi, the master tailor at Atelier Versace, sewed dozens of designs from her children's drawings into the veil.


A wedding a day keeps the doctor away!

Photos: Hello Magazine and People

No comments:

Post a Comment