3 September 2014

Son and sunrise


Cristian totally rewired my brain when it comes to sunrise at the seaside. I used to think it was romantic, now I see it as a beautiful thing you can share with a loved one. Surely, love ads to this, and mother and son love may well trump romantic love. Probably this is why both Cristian and I loved it so much.


We went out on the balcony right before the sunrise. It was just the two of us... 


There was sun and there was love and the warmth that comes from both. There was magic in the air...

A sunrise a day keeps the doctor away!

P.S. a special compliment Cristian paid me and 4 things I want to teach my kids

2 comments:

  1. WOW, that looks great; it makes me remember about this sunrise http://andresvoyage.blogspot.fr/2014/08/relaxing-mondays-sunrise.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one was a pretty good competition to this one :)

      Delete