17 August 2014

Real headturner

The Sartorialist

Only TheSartorialist can capture vibrant snapshots like this one. Ok, Ok, I admit, there are other talented photographs out there but this is the only one I follow.

I just love to watch the boys showing interest in that girl and the girl showing interest only for the coffee she is snipping.  You go girl! What really stood out for me are the Birkenstocks she is wearing. Who knew this ugly slippers can take part of such a sexy appearance?

If I buy myself a pair, would I be that sexy? Or maybe I need some tattoos? Ok, Ok, I got it. I need the body, the confidence and the indifference she is wearing. It's such a bummer that the most interesting things she is wearing can't be bought, isn't it? Ha ha...

A photo a day keeps the doctor away!

P.S. I wanna be like her and Lady in red



No comments:

Post a Comment