15 August 2014

It's later than you think


It was around 3 years ago that I finished watching all 8 seasons of "House M.D.". But with a new born in the house, Tudor, I missed the moment when A. watched the final episode. A few days ago, I did manage to watch it. In my opinion the end was too pink for such a sarcastic TV series.

However, this is not about the TV series, it's about the song playing in the last minutes of the show. It was pink, just the way I like it (but not the way I would have liked it for House). Anyway, the message is so nice, fully aligned with this blog's philosophy. See, I am playing the philosopher now :) I like playing and I like a little bit of introspection and philosophy too.


"You never go to night clubs and you just don't care to dance
You don't have time for silly things like moonlight and romance
You only think of dollar bills tied neatly in a stack
But when you kiss a dollar bill, it doesn't kiss you back
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think
Enjoy yourself, while you're still in the pink
The years go by, as quickly as a wink
Enjoy yourself, enjoy yourself, it's later than you think"


Enjoy the song, if you'd like! And dance or do whatever makes you happy. Don't forget to make yourself happy and don't relay on others to give you your share of happiness!

Enjoy the rest of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment