30 August 2014

Fish Spa


This is about the day when I decided to become food for fish. I didn't throw myself to the sharks, but I voluntarily gave my dead skin to some little fishes named garra rufa. It was nice and very tickling especially in the beginning when the feeling was new. After a couple of minutes you get used to it and it's relaxing, like any spa activity should be.

I must warn you that some reviews I read afterwards argue this is not safe and in US is also illegal in some states. Life is not safe as it is, so we can only hope for the best.

Overall it was an interesting experience, a new sensation and a fun activity to do in vacation.


A spa a day keeps the doctor away!

P.S. hamam, the luxurious art of bathing and 12 tips for organizing beauty products

No comments:

Post a Comment