28 July 2014

To the childhood and back


This weekend I just had the most amazingly normal and perfect weekend. I went to my parents where my boys are spending a month of their summer holiday and it was great. I got to spend quality time with my kids, my parents and my close family. And have a nap with Tudor on Saturday. And go to sleep by 11 pm. And visit my grandparents. And have fun. And no house work! Obviously it can't get any better.

Saturday morning, the boys and I, went to the local supermarket, just few blocks away. There was nothing extraordinary on our way, but, somehow, seeing the world through kids' eyes can turn the ordinary into extraordinary. The boys had fun doing some gymnastics, meeting a little kitty and finding what looked like the oldest swing in town.




At the playground, a piece of wood became a balancing board and another flat one was used as a surfboard. I am not being "artistic" with my description it was exactly what Cristian said when he saw a long piece of wood in the grass. I didn't even know that he knew what surf is. But obviously kids know so much more than we can ever imagine.



Needless to say we had so much fun and it was only the beginning. On Sunday we visited the local zoo and went to the movies. So, stay tuned for the next episode of Joy Acoustics for a virtual visit to Pitesti zoo :)

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!

P.S. more of my kids: a bag of love and the games kids play

No comments:

Post a Comment