14 July 2014

The pursuit of happyness


Lately, I keep hearing my friends saying all they would like to do in vacation would be actually nothing, meaning a staycation. Everyone with kids knows that when the kiddos are out of the house it feels like vacation already so why bother to spend time, energy and money to go someplace else.

On the other hand, my best friend sent me these wonderful "postcards" from the seaside, this weekend. And I realized once again, it's all worth it. To go out there, explore the world and meet happiness on the way.


Happiness doesn't simply stay where you are. It goes into the world for everybody to enjoy it. You just have to search for it and meet it wherever happiness is. Wherever you are...

Go out there! Be happy!

P.S. Your brand and how to select your thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment