Summer starts with International Children's Day. Is this a coincidence or even better summer's reminder to bring out our inner child and go out and play?! Summer is just trying to whisper a few things in our years:
- be more creative;
- stay playful;
- be curious;
- have fun every day;
- be more vocal when asking for what we want (just like kids do);
- go outside more to enjoy the sun, the sand and the sea;
- make friends or enjoy conversations with strangers with the ease only kids can master;
- ask for kisses, hugs and attention with the sense of urgency just like children;
- throw a tantrum, yes, really, just let go of anger. We may be adults but we still get mad and the best thing to do is scatter these nasty feelings away;
- enjoy summer's little pleasures: a butterfly, a short rain, an ice cream, long days, warm nights, friends, vacations and the summer state of mind.
Stay young, stay foolish and enjoy summer!