21 June 2014

Take 5 for gratitude #2


I heard somewhere that happiness is overrated. I totally agree, happiness is happiness partly because its scarcity. But joy, the one that you get from the little things is very much accessible. And without gratitude joy is not complete.

So, here are the things that I enjoyed lately:

  • the beautiful bouquet above that I received on my birthday
  • a bunch of beautiful kids that were spending their last hours together

  • my summer wallet that I bought months ago but I'm still "happy" to see it


  • "Suits", season 4


  • a vacation day when we really got the chance to get bored, a real luxury (not the kids, they are always resourceful and find something interesting to do when I turn off the TV)

So, what are you grateful for these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment