17 June 2014

If I could wear anything this summer - sandals


Although it's been raining for the last days here, I still think of sunny days and a new pair of sandals. A flat one so I can stroll around all day long especially in the weekends. The Stella Luna pair above would be just great, but because of the price I will enjoy it from the Vogue pages. At least I have them in the magazine, haha!

Also, this J. Crew silver pair is so simple and perfect... they look great on Jane, my favorite fashion blogger .


For more inspiration, if you're also looking for a new pair or just for fun you can see "la creme de la creme" on this Vogue review or this article on how to pair your sandals with your pedi choice of color.

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!

P.S.12 ways to style a white shirt: sophisticated, structured, sexy and more

No comments:

Post a Comment