3 May 2014

Son in the sun


One of the best parts of being a mom is that you get to be sooo proud. For no reason. Or better said, for no big reason. Because that's the way things are: you get emotional for the silliest things. Like I did, after Cristian had a hair cut. It was his choice again, of course, and this time he particularly asked for spikes. So I bought a hair gel from the saloon and executed the spikes myslef and then took the picture, becasue I was sooo proud. Did I tell you that, already? Haha....

Here he was trying to strike a pose for me:


My boy has its own hair gel. That's something! For me. He's a big boy now and I am a happy mom. 

P.S. Proud mama ( part one) where you can revisit his summer hair cut and Proud mama #2 - Say Thank you - not about looks this time, but manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment