9 May 2014

Perspective: let the light in!


Today started with a tantrum from my little one and a million things to do. As much as I like to stay positive, sometimes worrying takes over me as I feel I don't have enough time to do the things as thorough as I'd like to, I don't have time to write as much as I want to, or to sleep as much as I need to. But, luckily, as the anxiety builds up and I feel it getting heavier on me, I somehow realise life is not bad. I have a million things to be grateful for I just need to let light in, so I can see the abundance.


The 2 pictures here were taken from the exact same spot, at a given time, I just changed the position of my phone a little so that I can get more light in. And just like in life, that's all you need to do: let the light in on the good things in your life so that the clouds are not that grey, the sky is blue and life is good, after all.

Have a wonderful day, filled with joy and light!

P.S. The last great tabu

No comments:

Post a Comment