30 April 2014

What's your favourite part of day?


Most of the days I feel like I'm running a marathon. And although this is not the pace I want for my life, this is the only option I have right now. In order to live my life the way I want to. Maybe because I want to squeeze in so may things in just 24 hours. Most of the days are busy at work and some days I have to work even after I put my kids to bed but , in between the 2, comes my favourite part of the day. When I go to pick my 2 sons from kindergarten/daycare.

I am always on the run to get there on time and I go pick Cristian fist. And I am still all fussy cause I need to get to pick Tudor too and hurry Cristian in the meantime. And when we reach Tudor's class I feel like I reached the finish line yet again... And I am relieved and happy to reunite with my boys. As joy sets in, I unwind and fun starts. We have a nice walk and stay in one of the playgrounds on our way back home. Some days I bring them a treat, others they have their scooters and cars to ride and race back home. It's always "my treat" of the day.

Here are some pictures I took yesterday on the spinning wheel because they were vary happy and the shadows looked interesting on the playground carpet:







So, tell me, what's your favourite part of the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment