11 March 2014

The most romantic thing I heard lately



"Last Vegas" is the geriatric version of "The Hangover". Still funny, not that crazy and a little bit romantic too.

To make a long story short: before meeting his life time friends in Vegas, 60+ Rob gets permission to cheat in order to revive his marriage. But when he is in bed with a young girl he can't and explains:

"The thing is... It's crazy, but whenever something spectacular happens to me, the first thing I want to do is tell my wife about it. And, after 40 years of marriage, if I can't tell her about something wonderful that happened to me, it sort of stops being wonderful."

I hope there are men thinking the same in real life too.

A quote a day keeps the doctor away!

P.S. other interesting quotes on marriage from Elementary and Pride and Prejudice

No comments:

Post a Comment