This past weekend was a perfect combination between outdoors and indoor fun with close to zero time spent at home, just the way I like it. I really felt the spring is here and these are the things I've been enjoying in the last couple of days:
- our first lunch on a restaurant terrace;
- my first lemonade beer of 2014;
- switching from hot coffee to frappe;
- late afternoons at the playground until the night falls with Tudor's laughter in a full-speed swing and Cristian up and down the tree;
- eating tomatoes that actually have a taste;
- people eating ice cream in the streets;
- the sight of a magnolia in bloom.
A joy a day keeps the doctor away!
Aura - Appreciative Joy Curator
P.S. 5 tips on how to blossom in spring and Spring DOs