14 February 2014

The perfect love gift 2014


A few days ago I found out that 55% of my readers are men. How do I know? Google knows everything. I was amazed and wandered if I should start writing about cars instead of my bags, kids, and nails. Just kidding! I will keep doing what I like to do....

So, thank you guys for reading my blog and thought you may welcome a nice gift idea for the days to come. So many celebrations on our way: V day today, the Romanian Dragobete love day in 10 days, International Women day... And this is something you can both enjoy. What better to enjoy than some inviting lips of your loved one?! It doesn't have to be a gloss, but anything that your woman prefers: lipstick, lip balm. When I put it on, for the first, time this morning, it totally cheered me up.

In case you're wandering this is MAC RNSSTAN RED. And they say it has a pearlized high-shine glossfinish. "Gives a coolwarm, vanilla buzz tot he lips. Moisturizes, soothes and visibly plumps the lips to make them look luxuriously healthy and well-conditioned". I am telling you it looks as good as they say. And if you ask me, you can cut the chocolates and the flowers this year. This will be on her lips for the months to come and it's just perfect.

A joy a day keeps the love awake!
Aura - Appreciative Joy Curator

P.S love gift dream 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment