12 February 2014

On repeat - Brutal Hearts


For the past 4 days I have been listening to this on repeat and I just can't get enough of it. I have a 4 years delay since its release but the timing couldn't be more perfect. Valentine's day is almost here and the song is about hearts, right ?! Not pink hearts, "Brutal Hearts" from Bedouin Soundclash feat. Coeur De Pirate.

I am really curious if it is just me, but this song sets a really flirty mood for me. Perfect for Friday. So, hubby, listen carefully to figure out what I really want for this day!

Do you have any special plans for V day? If it happens that you are not in a relationship or just feeling lonely listen to Gala for some great tips on "How To Survive Valentine's Day: Live, Right Now!"

P.S. Love is in the air with this great Paperman animation

No comments:

Post a Comment