30 January 2014

True love


The www is starting to display signs of the V day. Yeap, Valentine's day is 2 weeks away and I'm getting the bug myself.

From Facebook with love, Pink got on my wall with "True love" (thanks, Andreea). I'm sure I heard the song before but this time I listened to the lyrics and I was in love right at line 2 "Sometimes I wanna slap you in your whole face". No man was harmed in real life but... sometimes I feel that's my biggest fantasy...

The following is also true:

"Sometimes I wonder how we ever came to be
But without you I'm incomplete
I think it must be
True love, true love"


9 years and counting, you're still the one, A.! So "Repeat after me now R-O-M-A-N-C-E-E-E/ Come on I'll say it slowly (Romance) / You can do it baby" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment