1. Watch TV, of course. Cristian discovred the Home Alone series on TV and at some point I thought he would faint with laughter. Of course there were cartoons and other animations but none made him as happy as H. A. did
2. Play board games and cards and other games, like the one below that I used to play with my grandpa when I was a kid
3. Have long bathing playing sessions.I must warn you that this may lead to bathroom flooding but it's worth it. My boys are having tons of fun
4. Build traps cause, of course, after Home Alone our house is full of traps any time of the day
6. Make sweets/cookies together and let the kids clean the bowls. Growing up, this was my favorite part when I made sweets with my mom. And Cristian was really helpful while making tiramisu or creme brulee.
7. They also helped me with washing the salad for the smoked salad soup
8. Play with a box- a tip I got from a friend that really paid of
9. After a walk in the neighborhood we came home with a bag of chips. To my surprise the boys stood still for 30 minutes on a box sharing the chips.
11. Paint, draw, do an art exhibit and invite others in the house to enjoy
12. Play dress-up, Tudor said he was a pirat and Cristian was a witch
13. Make experiments- I opened the window at some point and Cristian hurried to take some snow inside and play with it. He put it in a bowl of water, added some paper, transferred it to plastic glasses and the game continued for a considerable time.
How are you having fun these days?
P.S. my kids say crazy things