23 December 2013

Shoe perfection- Fendi

Hi ! It's so nice to be back. I was taken down by a virus last week and now, with Christmas knocking on the door I have a thousand things to do.

We will have our first Christmas at home this year, the first one me and A. are spending in our house since we know each other. So, although I won't wear anything special for Christmas, I have to tell you about this perfect shoes I saw in Vogue:


Maybe you are going somewhere fancy and you need a little bit of inspiration. I just stay dreaming and sighing. The heel is so architectural, the fur is wintery and the white and blue color scheme is just perfect for long winter afternoons/nights.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog even if I haven't been around!

xoxo,
Aura- Appreciative Joy Curator

No comments:

Post a Comment