13 December 2013

Joypedia: Sweet day


Now that Cristian is back on his feet (but not fully recovered), Tudor is down with fever and I'm stuck in the house for more than a week now (with some interruptions). I am bored, trying to keep going and desperately searching in my mind for things to brighten up my day. So, I got a kick in the ass when A brought this delicious cake home. It's one of my favorite combinations in the world: apples, cinnamon and vanilla. It looks delicious too, don't you think?!

A cake a day keeps the madness away! :)
Aura - Appreciative joy curator

P.S. don't get me wrong, I know this will pass and there are much more horrible diseases out there, and I am very grateful that my kids are healthy overall,  but still...

2 comments:

  1. Apple cake with almonds on top? what's the receipy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not home made, Eliza. But i'm sure we can find similar recipe somewhere....meanwhile I find it much easier to buy one

      Delete