25 December 2013

Christmas - somewhere we belong


Christmas day - first year at home since my husband and I are together.

Sometimes A calls me to pause and rest by his side in bed. We only get seconds alone because soon Tudor comes crawling on us and Cristian joins too, eventually. Times like this I get a wired feeling- like I'm leaving my body for a while and watch this from somewhere above the bed. It all seems surreal to me. I can't believe that the 2 year old and the 5 year old I'm seeing are my sons. And my suns and my treasures... Times like this I realise there's nothing Santa can bring me that would make me happier than I already am. I have everything I ever dreamt  of  and I am infinitely grateful...

These days me and my boys, we love and dance with Avicii- Wake Me Up . My favourite part is:
"- Get up! Pack your things!
- Where we're going?
- Somewhere we belong!"

I wish you all a Merry Christmas somewhere you belong!

Aura- Appreciative Joy Curator

No comments:

Post a Comment