23 December 2013

Christams Caroling 2013

Even though this year we didn't have the support of the kids group from Pitesti, I wanted to keep the tradition alive, so me and the boys went caroling in our block of flats, in Bucharest. It's not something I would normally do at this age: knocking at people's doors and sing, but sky is the limit for what a mom can do for her kids.

Cristian was happy for every door that opened for us, we sang together (me and Cristian, cause Tudor was just curious to look inside the apartments and he was too busy doing so ). 

It was a fun afternoon and I am happy that I built another memory and kept the tradition alive. It's only just a matter of years until they will do this on their own and I will have the luxury of staying home cooking and baking. 





No comments:

Post a Comment