1 November 2013

NBA Future promo


The things that I know about NBA are limited to Michael Jordan and I think they have an All star game also. I'd like to sit down and watch a game but my sitting down time is so limited that I choose to do something else instead. I just secretly hope that in a few years I will get to enjoy a game with my 2 boys and I would love for them to master the magic of basketball.

Until then I saw the latest NBA add which is really really great. Very very inspirational about the future. You can watch it here

"The thought of what's to come makes true believers delirious with anticipation because every entry on every page ... started out with a simple wish, teasing us with its glow, daring us to make it real"

Have a great future!
Aura - Appreciative Joy Curator

No comments:

Post a Comment