15 November 2013

Déjà vu


This morning I had a strange feeling of déjà vu when I saw Griza behind the window curtain. My brain is wired so that with every deja vu feeling I think of Matrix : there is something changing in the system. Obviously so much has changed since I was a little girl. When I saw Griza she instantly reminded me of the porcelain grey cat I had in the house growing up. Something like this one but in darker grey:


The cat trinket was a gift I made to my mother, one I bought with my savings. I was so happy to give it to her for a special occasion. I think it was the 8th of March when we celebrate International Women's day. So cute to think about those innocent and happy times. I am happy these days too, "the system is changing", and I still get to enjoy innocence through the eyes of my 2 beautiful little boys... And with that said, life has its way of blending stories, of changing joys but somehow the opportunities are always there. It's a continuous pursuit of happiness, that's how I see it.

Have a wonderful weekend full of joys!
Aura - Appreciative Joy Curator

Join JoyAcoustics' Facebook page ! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment