12 November 2013

By Train - Children in the Sun


21 years ago I was listening to the super song Runaway Train. 10 years ago me and my friends took the train to go to the seaside for the 1st of May. It was the last time I travelled by train in Romania. Seven years ago I took the train to travel from Utrecht to Amsterdam when I was away for training in Netherlands. That was the last time I was in a train. Until this Friday. I went to pick the kids from my parents and we came home by train. We had joy, we had fun, we had children in the sun...




It was past nap time so Tudor slept all the way to Bucharest even though, before coming to the train station he couldn't bare the wait. He was very excited about his first time in a train, and I shared his enthusiasm. He always travels with his blanky and pillow so it was very comfy for him.


It was comfy for Cristian and me, too. We were back home in no time and we had nice conversations talking about the things we were seeing through the window. We all had a great time and I am very glad whenever I take a day off to spend it with my boys.

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!
Aura - Appreciative Joy Curator

P.S. another day off with Cristian

2 comments:

  1. Ce dulci sunt amandoi. Sa va traiasca Aura si sa va aduca mereu zambete si clipe de fericire! Pupici

    ReplyDelete