22 November 2013

Black Friday shopping dream

Today is Black Friday in Romania. Since I'm not the wise saver, budget planning girl I have to stick to watching. Or shall I say virtually shopping?! It sounds much more nicer, don't you think?

I turned to MyCloset, checked the shoes and begs and here are my favorites:

Calvin Klein Key Item Leather Rounded Hobo in metallic taupe here


Luichiny Over Ride in grey here


MICHAEL Michael Kors Weston in burnt orange here



Grazie Hardy in cognac here


Of course the MK beg is the best but totally out of my league. Anyhow, like I always say, a girl can dream...
By the way, I think marketing is a b**ch supported by the accessibility of internet. It's not enough that we have to put up to malls always luring us... I feel trapped. Media trapped. Seth Godin is always right! His take on Black Friday is definitely worth reading.

xoxo
Aura - Appreciative Joy Curator

P.S. you can see all my dream here

No comments:

Post a Comment