28 October 2013

Weekend update

It's past midnight as I am writing this and I look forward to a new week. I have my reasons, but before getting into these details let me tell you a bit about our weekend fun in chronological order:

1. Saturday morning we went hop on and hop off with the Bucharest City Bus . It was windy up there but it was nice to feel like a tourist in your own town


2. We finally hopped off in the Old Town having a late lunch at the Divan , a Turkish restaurant. We stayed on the terrace because of the sun but the interior is so nicely decorated that I want to go back soon to enjoy it more


3. Even though the Turkish lunch was nice, it's the most simple things that we enjoyed even more for dinner: a home baked bread and some fries with sausages.



4. We watched The Voice afterwards and the kids were doing "whatever" in the meantime: Cristian watching cartoons past his normal TV hours and Tudor rolling on the flower in his beloved blanky

.

When you have kids weekend is not rest nor relaxation. But it's great in the morning when I get to stay in bed for a little more to read to my kids or watch them play by my side. And also, in the afternoon, when Cristian is asking: "Mommy, do I go to kindergarten tomorrow?" It's so nice to be able to answer : "No, it's weekend , family time"...

Have a contagious joyful week!
Aura

No comments:

Post a Comment