20 October 2013

Up and down

Can you guess what are my 2 lovely boys doing/watching here?


Cristian is a big boy now and I occasionally allow him to play outside the playground that is right behind our block of flats. Today he asked me if he could go play with the cats that live in our garden and I said yes. After a while he came for me to show me something. There was a nice cat wandering up and down one tree. She was cute and we set right under the tree to observe and enjoy her funny moves.
Can you spot her in the tree?


 
 

This was surely a nice brake from the playground routine.I am very proud when I see them so observant like the times they are showing me airplanes in the sky or even the moon. And they are truly glad to do so. I think this is one important lesson to learn from the little ones: to stop and smell the roses/ watch cats/ see airplanes/admire the moon...enjoy life!

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!
Aura - Appreciative Joy Curator

P.S. how many cats do you see

No comments:

Post a Comment