30 October 2013

Celebrity crush - Jamie Dornan


I realised that, for some reason, unknown yet to me, I kept my blog gossip free. But this has to stop now. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

So, what happens when "The fall" meets "Fifty Shades of Gray"? Jamie Dornan is playing Christian Gray, this is what happens. And all the girls go crazy, don't they?! Ok, ok, just me and just a little bit. And since I already shared my enthusiasm with my husband who doesn't know who Jamie Dornan is, I thought you might know and you can tell me that you are excited about this also...So that I don't feel embarrassed about it anymore...Anyone?!

Anyways, the film will be released in 2014 and Dakota Mayi Johnson, Melanie's Griffith daughter, will be Anastasia.

Who's your celebrity crush these days?

xoxo,
Aura

P.S. the perfect man

No comments:

Post a Comment