14 October 2013

A little bit of magic


There's something about the conversations me and my boys have late at night or early in the morning. They are never ready to sleep when I put them to bed and after I read to them some bedtime stories, we continue to speak with the lights off.

Yesterday Cristian was reminiscing about this trip to the mountains . I told him that there is not much snow in the mountains now and we will have to wait. He said to me: " All we need is some water and a little bit of magic". When you're 5 things are as simple as that. Magic is snow, some extra time watching cartoons, an extra hour after the bed time, no nap at noon. So little and so simple!

Grown ups, on the other hand, get lost sometimes in all their wishes. Although magic is still there. Some call it God, others luck, spirituality or even self confidence. Or maybe magic is a little bit of all.

Have a magical week!
Aura - Appreciative Joy Curator

No comments:

Post a Comment