3 September 2013

Walk the talk

This week we are all spending quality time together at the seaside. All inclusive vacation. I can't believe that I've become the "all inclusive" type. Our first but surely not the last. Is  it good?! As good and, most important, as easy as it gets when you are travelling with kids. I miss some action and some entertainment of mine but seeing my boys happy is making me enjoy their joys more than I would ever enjoy mines.

Speaking about action, here is a quick and interesting talk about "the smoking of our generation". Nilofer Merchant: Got a meeting? Take a walk



So, did it ever occur to you how bad sitting is and how useful thinking out of the box can be? Sure, it did but you also need to take action, don't you?!

I hope you all have a great week!
Aura- Appreciative Joy Curator

No comments:

Post a Comment