29 September 2013

To that Paris



It's been more than a week since I last told you about my boys. Enough is enough. They are a constant of joy in my life so they will be guest stars here more than once in a while.

Friday night I was desperately trying to get them to sleep so that I can have some time for myself afterwards. Tudor jumped out of the bed so I started playing the bed cop saying:
- I will go to sleep, you can go to Paris, you can go everywhere you'd like to.
A little after, he started crying for a reason I can't remember (there are so many that my mind tends to block them), so I took him in my arms and we both lied in bed when suddenly he asked me:
- Mommy, can we go to that Paris, you know... (Mami, mergem si noi la Parisul ala?)
Paris was the last thing on my mind then, so it took me a while to understand what he was saying. After I did, I told him we will go as soon as he is a big boy.

Cristian, on the other hand, is sweet like chocolate and he calls me mother chocoladher. I love it.
Oh, and for the record, Tudor just entered the Why era. I just hope I will enter the Zen era simultaneously.

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!
Aura- Appreciative Joy Curator

P.S. Thoughtfulness at 5 and 2 and A bag of love

No comments:

Post a Comment