20 September 2013

12 ways to style a white shirt: sophisticated, structured, sexy and more


I'm sure you all heard of  wardrobe staples like LBD, a nice pair of jeans, a pencil skirt, bla, bla... I don't really like the concept of "must-have"s but I surely like to make my outfit choices easier. So, whenever you feel out of the creativity fashion zone, whatever that means, I'd say start with a white shirt. It can be just as perfect in the MORNING:

as it is at NIGHT/party time:


And it can be worn in infinite ways and all the styles:

STRUCTURED


CLASSIC


SEXY



SOPHISTICATED


ICONICLY ELEGANT


ELEGANT AGAIN


TOM BOY STYLE



GIRLY


EFFORTLESSLY CHIC


OR SIMPLY PERFECT - you know by now that I save my best for last


And you know what? I don't have a white shirt but I made it top priority on my shopping list for the fall. Actually I don't have a shopping list for the fall either so I will surely remember the one thing I need to buy this fall: a white shirt.

A joy a day keeps the doctor away!
Aura

All photos are by TheSartorialist except for the second one of  Dana Rogoz

No comments:

Post a Comment