23 August 2013

Proud mama


Last week we went out to give Tudor a hair cut. Cristian didn't necessarily need one but I asked him if he wants a cut too. Cause he was telling me for a couple of months now that he saw some nice hair styling with one of his kindergarten colleagues. He explained it to me in the past and he also explained it to the nice lady that we went to. This is the result:


It's not something I would have chosen for him at 5. But now, I am sooo proud! I really admire him knowing exactly what he wants this early in life and the power to make such interesting choices. Deep down I hope this is only the beginning: Cristian expressing his originality while growing up and me enabling him so that he turns into a fine young man.

Proud mama,
Aura

You may also enjoy The Wholehearted Parenting Manifesto and Dating problems

No comments:

Post a Comment